Pagina Principal de Irola Irratia

Foros de Irola Irratia 107.5 FM
Estos foros son de publicacion libre. Los mensajes considerados ofensivos o con publicidad comercial seran borrados sin avisar. Se respetuos@ y disfruta.

F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar   Lista de MiembrosLista de Miembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegístreseRegístrese 

Take your iocean phone in 2010 on-line

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice de Foros de Irola Irratia 107.5 FM -> Berdinak
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
Juliye

MensajePublicado: Jue May 15, 2014 4:11 am    Título del mensaje: Take your iocean phone in 2010 on-line Responder citando

Take your iocean phone in 2010 on-line<p>Here?ˉs the off-the-wall idea to suit your needs: Bring your phone in to the water! Genuinely.</p><p>I have gone body searching with my iocean smartphone the next day a hurricane. We've permit knock-you-down dunes roll over me personally (as well as my personal cell phone) because i taken online video of the creamy Ocean. My spouse and i passed my personal cell phone to my personal daughter, who had previously been 8 years of age back then, to get the girl get pics of my own, personal ocean hijinks. I?ˉve actually revised photos beachside making use of applications like AutoStitch and also PictureShow, after which released them to my blog site or perhaps Instagram, just about all without leaving your water.</p><p>I?ˉve already been crazy regarding photography for a long time, getting just about invested our secondary school a long time sucking in the actual fixer fumes with the institution darkroom, yet I?ˉve never acquired as enjoyable which has a digital camera because i have got searching in to a rough water with our iPhone and getting upset apart in the glory in the scan as well as the people savoring the idea.</p><p>Yes, I?ˉm preoccupied. But, zero, I?ˉm not really nuts.</p><p>I'm not simply having a pricey mobile phone to the marine with no protecting the idea. I prefer a good Aquapac situation (sold at aquapac.web for $30.). The actual Aquapac is very simple: it?ˉs fundamentally any plastic-type bag on your telephone with a pair of video to be able to safe it. It'll make room for the majority of touch screen phones.</p> <p>The iPhone?ˉs effect user interface works together that, and you'll even create phone calls any time you?ˉve acquired the phone secured inside the Aquapac. In case you don?ˉt prefer to go going swimming along with your telephone, your Aquapac can be convenient in order to keep yellow sand and other seashore dangers away from it's fine innards. Mud can be subsequent and then seawater rolling around in its dangerous abilities.</p><p>Is our Acquapac 100 percent risk-free? Zero, it?ˉs certainly not. (I doubt just about any water-proof enclosure can be.) Actually, while i ended up being penning this article -- after you have employed your Aquapac with regard to 2 yrs without a hitch - I entered the pool using the my own Aquapac-secured iPhone and somehow (the truth wasn?ˉt broke closed correctly? it?ˉs observed an excessive amount of actions?) water got into the truth, and in the innards associated with our i phone. Bubbles water came out on the iphone 3gs contact lens, the flash wouldn?ˉt shut off, and diverse controls were inconsistent along with glitchy. A visit to the Guru Tavern at my neighborhood Apple mackintosh Keep leading to $160 afterwards, I had created a new telephone. But I don?ˉt blame the particular Aquapac. I've had it for some time time, it?ˉs served me effectively, and I want to acquire an additional : along with return into the marine from it.</p><p>In this iocean x7 report, I would like to discuss seven tricks for sea pictures together with your smartphone.</p>links of london xboter 2014
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado Enviar correo
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice de Foros de Irola Irratia 107.5 FM -> Berdinak Todas las horas están en GMT + 1 Hora
Página 1 de 1

Saltar a: